I had some fun playing with some alternative ways to use the Forever Gold Laser-cut Specialty Paper. One of the ways that was fun to try, was using the diecut as a mask.
By layering the diecut onto the cardstock and using a Sponge Brayer to layer the ink, it created an ink layer to build a wreath image onto the card front.
Once I had brayered the masked layer, I inked the wreath from the Arrange the Wreath stamp set and stamped over the image in Old Olive Ink. I love how even though its one dimension, it creates a multi-layer feel!
This kind of technique is fun because the wreath can be reused multiple times!
Orders over $60 (before shipping and tax) using the host code 96GBVCBV will receive the new Snowflake embellishments (over an $10 value!), the September “Pop-Up” class, as well as an entry into a draw for the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss (aka “The Big Boss )
Shop my new online store at www.lynsay.stampinup.net or click on any of the links in the project descriptions to be transferred to my store.
September offers the BEST DEAL EVER!
Get the demonstrator starter kit for only $135 and receive $165 of products (and there’s no shipping or GST charged)! During the month of September also receive:
- enough pre-cut cardstock pieces to make 16 cards ($16 value)
- a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels ($6.75 value)
- the So Much Love stamp set ($27 value)
- and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set! ($23 value)
That’s $273 of product for only $135! WOW!!
What will you put in your starter kit?
- The NEWLY released Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (regular price $163 – you pay $135)?
- Bundles that are already at a 10% savings?
- Your wish list from the Holiday Catalogue?
The choice is yours! Message me for more information or you can go directly to my website to join now: https://lynsay.stampinup.net/join_now