Welcome to the Stamping Sunday blog hop! You have just arrived in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and I am Lynsay Mahon. You can see the list of the design team members to hop along with today, by clicking on the blue button:
With the new Annual Catalogue being released on June 4, 2019, our team was very excited to get to feature our favourite sneak peek items!
There are so many incredible new products to play with, that I had a hard time narrowing down my favourites! I opted to showcase some of the hot air balloon themed items!
I’ve combined stamps from both the host set, Time for Tags and the adorable punch bundle, Above the Clouds. These two sets definitely stand out to me as being some of my favourites!
Here is a card I made using these two sets:
I stamped the clouds in Craft White Ink (pigment ink) to have the subtle white texture on the Pool Party cardstock. The Time for Tags balloon was coloured with Stampin’ Blends.
For my second project, I wanted to share with you a 3-D item made with some of the new In Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper. My favourite In Colour is the new Pretty Peacock.
This cute little basket is so easy to make.
- Score a 6×6″ piece of paper at 2″ and 4″
- Turn 90 degrees and score again at 2″ and 4″
- Cut up the the first score line at the 2″ and 4″ mark
- Turn the paper around and do the same to the other side. This will give you two sets of flaps that when you fold on the score lines and bring together at the middle, will give you this cute basket shape.
- Cut a 0.5″x7″ strip of cardstock for the handle. Use a 1/8″ hole punch to punch through all of the layers. A brad will hold the handle in place.
To keep hopping along with the rest of the Stampin’ Sunday Design Team, please click on the blue button:
Thanks for hopping with us today!
Here is the Product List for these projects. If you live in Canada, you may click on the items below to be transferred to my online store to shop for these, and other Stampin’ Up! products. Please note that some of these items will be available for purchase after June 4, 2019.
tams# 33599 Product List