The Adventure Awaits stamp set is so different from any other set that Stampin’ Up! has created… I love it! Let me list the ways:
- Versatile sayings
- instagram kind of feel (You can find me there too!)
- Masculine card possiblities
- It comes at a 15% savings in a bundle
- AND the coordinating DSP is FABULOUS!
Here’s what the bundle looks like:
Because the greetings are a piece of art themselves, the cards don’t have to be overly detailed to be beautiful:
This card is made in three easy steps:
- Ink your Stamp with Versamark Ink and stamp onto Watercolor Paper
- Pour Clear Embossing powder of your ink and melt with a heat tool
- Use a Coastal Cabana Re-inker and an aqua painter to wash the colour over the embossed image. The embossed image will resist the ink so that it shines through. Put as many layers over the image until you get the desired colour depth.
Visit my online store to shop for these products used on this card: