The Visions of Santa stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalogue has been fairly controversial among crafters. Some people find Santa’s Hairy legs a little creepy. Others find him endearing. I took a poll on my Facebook group a couple of weeks ago, and the verdict was… you don’t like him.
So, I took it upon myself to try to win you over to the dancing Santa side! As promised, here are a few samples of ideas you could do to “cute” up this stamp set. Let’s see if I was successful:
I specifically bought the set for this moose stamp. My dad’s nickname is “Moose” and I am planning on making some fun Christmas tags for his gifts this year. You have to admit. The moose is pretty cute!
These Santa’s make me think that they are doing yoga. I have to admit, I don’t really get the leg hair thing, but maybe it’s hot yoga? I added some tinsel and the snowflake to jazz it up a little.
So how did I do? Have I won you over to the cute side? Share your visions of these Santas below.
- Visions Of Santa Photopolymer Stamp Set 
- Santa Co. Designer Series Paper 
- Early Espresso 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock 
- Stampin’ Blendabilities™ Markers Cherry Cobbler Assortment 
- Stampin’ Blendabilities™ Markers Crumb Cake Assortment 
- Silver Baker’s Twine 
- All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishment 
- Basic Black Baker’s Twine 
- Stampin’ Blendabilities™ Markers Coastal Cabana Assortment 
- Santa Co. Embellishments 
- Dazzling Details 
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock