Photos got you down? Are you swimming in a see of digital pictures and just can’t find the energy to scrapbook your life?
Stampin’ Up! Recently partnered with Becky Higgins, creator of Project Life. This system of memory keeping is going to be a game changer for you. No more mess, no more creative block. Just finished albums that you can browse through and look like a superstar in front of your friends and family.
I was on Becky Higgins site and she had the following reasons for using Project Life:
- Save time and Stress – It is an organized design system that is already figured out for you. You do not need to determine where or how to layout your photos. It’s already for you to add the elements!
- No more Guilt – Stop feeling bad about not doing something with your family photos. Print them and slide them into albums. This makes story telling and displaying photos fun and easy.
- Improve your Skills – Knowing that your photos will make it into albums, will naturally improve your sweet photography and journaling skills
- Incredible Value – Project Life is simple and affordable.
- It’s Therapeutic – No matter how often you choose to document your life, you will find that you become very appreciative of your life.
Getting started is simple. Visit my store to find the three basic Project Life Items:
- 12×12 album
- Project Life Cards
- Photo Pocket Pages
Looking for some one-on-one help getting started? I’m hosting a free “What’s the Meaning of Project Life?” class Saturday, Sept 13 from 10-noon. Contact me to reserve your spot.
We can also set up a private Project Life class for you and your friends. Contact me for more details.